I’m excited to take part in this years Annual Management Carnival.
I chose three of my favorite blogs and hope you enjoy the following articles as much as I did.
- Jim Collins on 3 ways to avoid demotivating people at work: In this insightful 3-minute video Jim Collins explains three ways organizations demotivate their employees.
- How to understand regret — and 2 ways to avoid it: Dan explains two different techniques we can all use when we’re stuck in a rut and can’t make a decision.
- The Genius Hour – How 60 minutes a week can electrify your job: Learn how short burst of 60 minute action can change the way your company innovates.
- The 4 Most Overlooked Attributes of Successful Coaches: In this article we learn the four most overlooked attributes of successful coaches and leaders.
- A Tough Obituary to Write: Bill Waddell, never one to shy from controversy, offers a less than flattering obituary to the late Steve Jobs.
- Stretching the Eulogical Boundaries: Kevin responds to Bill’s obituary with his own perspective on Steve Jobs’ legacy.
- Bangkok Airways and the Power of People: Kevin explains what he learned about customer service from Bangkok Airways.
- Of Honor and Weasels: This article is short but sweet. A must read for any leader of people.
- I am Insane: Mike explains how the President of a company asked him if he was insane during a lean training session. Mike’s response? He smiled.
- 4 Ways to Eliminate “That’s Not My Job” Thinking: How to move people beyond closed minds.
- Top 3 Reasons Apple will be Successful without Steve Jobs: Mike offers his take on the passing of Steve Jobs.
- Sometimes the Best Lean Approach is to Just Jump into the Mud: A brilliant reminder of the need to take action!