Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
This episode’s guest is Jacob Stoller, journalist and author who is about to release his newest book, The Lean CEO. To write this book, Jacob travelled around the world and interviewed CEOs from 28 different companies regarding their lean journeys.
An MP3 version is also available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Jacob got started in the realm of lean (3:01)
- Jacob’s favorite inspirational quote (5:35)
- The process of writing “The Lean CEO” (6:45)
- What Jacob learned in the process (9:44)
- One company that stood out to Jacob (14:37)
- Something that really surprised Jacob in the process (18:04)
- Jacob’s take on “Respect for People” (19:33)
- What “Kaizen Culture” means to Jacob (20:38)
- The best advice Jacob has ever received (21:28)
- Jacob’s personal productivity habit (22:45)
- Jacob’s simple but powerful final words of wisdom (27:37)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Lean CEO: Building World-Class Organizations, One Step at a Time
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Jacob’s Website
- Jacob on LinkedIn
- Jacob on Twitter
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are you most looking forward to about The Lean CEO?