Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
This episode is a little different. Our good friend and past guest Jamie Parker suggested consolidating some of our most powerful “Respect for People” definitions for our listeners to enjoy, learn from, and reflect upon. Hearing both the central themes and varying perspectives is fascinating, and definitely inspiring.
An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jamie’s own definition of “Respect for People” (1:59)
- Eric Ries’s definition (4:28)
- David Meier’s definition (5:19)
- Ron Pereira’s definition (8:12)
- Kevin Meyer’s definition (9:58)
- Steve Kane’s definition (12:27)
- Jamie Flinchbaugh’s definition (14:25)
- Adam Zak’s definition (15:50)
- Mike Grogan’s definition (16:58)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Episode 41: Jamie Parker
- Episode 36: Eric Ries
- Episode 32: David Meier
- Episode 27: Ron Pereira
- Episode 25: Kevin Meyer
- Episode 20: Steve Kane
- Episode 16: Jamie Flinchbaugh
- Episode 14: Adam Zak
- Episode 15: Mike Grogan
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Whose definition resonates the most with you? Why?