Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
Today’s guest is Ashley Bailey, Managing Director of Klime-Ezee, a warehouse step manufacturer in Derbyshire, England. Ashley and I have been friends for a while now and I really enjoyed hearing him describe how he transformed his traditionally-minded organization into a lean-thinking one.
An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Ashley’s background and how he got into continuous improvement (2:22)
- The quotation that inspires Ashley (5:40)
- When Ashley first discovered lean (6:32)
- The beginnings of Ashley’s lean journey (10:13)
- The aspect of lean Klime-Ezee has found most difficult to adopt (13:07)
- The aspect of lean that Ashley himself has found most difficult to adopt (15:50)
- What today’s Ashley Bailey would tell his past self (17:13)
- What “Respect for People” means to Ashley (19:33)
- The best advice Ashley has ever received (20:07)
- Ashley’s personal productivity habit (20:59)
- What has surprised Ashley in his last year of practicing lean (22:22)
- What Ashley does to recharge and refocus (25:21)
- The skill Ashley feels he needs to improve (26:45)
- Ashley’s final words of wisdom (27:46)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Klime-Ezee on Facebook
- Ashley on LinkedIn
- Ashley’s Email
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Can you relate to Ashley’s challenges? How so?