I sat down with Dan Markovitz at the 2015 International AME Conference to discuss fear, its effects, and how to remove it from your organization. This is a great episode for reflection, especially as the new year approaches. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Dan’s book (2:44)
- Why traditionally-run companies often have more fear (4:40)
- A real life example of the power of positive feedback (7:21)
- How the difficulty of change plays a role (8:27)
- How Barry-Wehmiller puts their employees first (12:14)
- Whether you can or can not change a toxic work environment (13:41)
- Practical tips for leaders (15:16)
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you or would you address organizational fear?