It’s almost 2016…time to start thinking about how to make this year even better than the last. In this episode I’m excited to share some of the personal improvements I’ve been working on, as well as Jim Kwik’s FAST approach to becoming a better learner. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Ron’s goals for 2016 (1:44)
- About Learning Expert Jim Kwik (2:10)
- The FAST way to becoming a better learner (3:17)
- The F component: Forget (3:30)
- The A component: Active (6:08)
- The S component: State (7:31)
- The T component: Teach (8:30)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- More About Jim Kwik
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on the FAST method? How would you apply it?