Today’s guest is Oscar Roche, a Director at the TWI Institute Australia and Visual Workplace Australasia. Oscar and Ron discussed TWI, with a particular emphasis on the JR, or Job Relations component. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Oscar’s background and how he first learned about continuous improvement (3:51)
- When Oscar was first exposed to TWI (5:08)
- The quote that inspires Oscar (7:51)
- The relationship between the three main components of TWI (9:29)
- All about Job Relations (11:22)
- The status of the lean movement in Australia (13:03)
- The corresponding countermeasure (15:40)
- What Oscar will be talking about at the upcoming summit (17:35)
- What “Respect for People” means to Oscar (20:28)
- The best advice Oscar has ever received (22:45)
- Oscar’s personal productivity habit (24:16)
- What has surprised Oscar in the last year (25:22)
- How Oscar recharges and refocuses (26:04)
- The knowledge or skill area Oscar feels he needs to improve (26:50)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Register for the TWI Summit
- The TWI Institute
- Oscar’s Website
- Oscar’s Email
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you utilize the Job Relations component?