Today’s guest is Chad Vincent, a Lean Leader with an extremely diverse background and a lot of coaching experience. Ron and Chad discussed Chad’s work applying lean in several different industries, and what he has learned along the way. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Chad’s background and how he first learned about continuous improvement (3:33)
- The quotes that inspire Chad (5:16)
- How long Chad has been practicing lean, and in what industries (7:35)
- How this variety has impacted Chad’s approach to lean (13:18)
- The difference between plant level and executive level practitioners (16:34)
- Chad’s coaching philosophies (21:02)
- What “Respect for People” means to Chad (24:06)
- The best advice Chad has ever received (25:50)
- Chad’s personal productivity habit (27:02)
- What has surprised Chad in the last year (29:35)
- What Chad does to recharge and refocus (31:04)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Chad on LinkedIn
- Chad’s Email
We Need Your Feedback
In the spirit of continuous improvement, we’re asking our listeners to fill out a quick survey regarding this podcast. Tell us what you like, what we can do better, etc. To show our appreciation, there’s a special “easter egg” at the end!
Click here to take the survey. We’d love to hear from you!
Register for the AME Dallas 2016 International Conference
Join Gemba Academy in Dallas, Texas from October 24th-28th for the 2016 AME International Conference. Use promo code “DallasGemba” to receive 10% off your registration.
Come meet the Gemba Academy team and socialize with other lean enthusiasts at our annual cocktail reception. No sales pitch, we promise! Be sure to RSVP.
For more information, click here.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Do you have experience applying lean to different industries? How has it affected your perspective on continuous improvement?