This week’s guest is Jamie Parker, an avid lean thinker and past podcast guest who recently participated in our first live training class. Jamie and Ron reflected back on the class, which centered around the Job Instruction component of TWI. We can’t wait to share this unique course with you. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jamie’s experience with TWI prior to the class (4:10)
- What it was like to teach a skill (5:57)
- An overview of Job Breakdowns (9:12)
- An important step for H taping a box (11:39)
- Jamie’s observations about the group (14:34)
- How a Gemba Academy team member participated (17:10)
- The advice Jamie has for anyone who plans to take a class (22:15)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- TWI Job Instruction Class Blog Post
Register for the Upcoming TWI and Kata Summits
Join continuous improvement practitioners from all over in San Diego on February 21-22, 2017 for the annual TWI Summit and KataCon, the Kata Summit.
Register using promo code “Gemba” and receive 10% off!
Click here to learn more.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you ever participated in a training class or something similar? How did it go?