This week’s guest is Harry Moser, Founder and President of the Reshoring Initiative. Ron and Harry discussed reshoring, including what it is and how lean plays a role. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Harry’s background (1:41)
- What reshoring is (3:31)
- The status quo (4:22)
- The role of lean (5:33)
- How offshoring influences the wastes (7:19)
- Calculating the total cost of ownership (10:45)
- What would happen if quality wasn’t an issue (13:20)
- How these concepts can advance lean (17:12)
- The future of lean (19:50)
- What Harry doubted (22:33)
- Who Harry would shadow if he had a time machine (24:01)
- What Harry is most proud of (25:35)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Reshoring Initiative
- Harry’s Email
- Harry on LinkedIn
- Reshoring Initiative on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you decide where to manufacture?