This week’s guest is Production Manager Geoff Cox. Geoff and Ron discussed the key role of culture, and why lean really is all about people. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Geoff’s background and what he’s up to (2:16)
- An example of this success (3:32)
- How Geoff would define lean (5:36)
- Tools versus people (11:01)
- About culture (13:45)
- The difference lean has made (15:59)
- The reason people struggle (18:15)
- An area of lean Geoff has struggled with (24:40)
- The waste that stands out to Geoff (26:16)
- Some great advice Geoff has received (27:53)
- What Geoff is most proud of (29:51)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Geoff on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How has culture played a role in your lean journey?