This week’s guests are Jacob Stoller and Mauricio Miller. Ron, Jacob, and Mauricio discussed the Family Independence Initiative, and how a lean-like approach can be used to create real social change. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Jacob met Mauricio (2:36)
- About Mauricio (4:39)
- The current state (10:53)
- What he did next (13:07)
- Determining the candidates (17:36)
- Taking action (19:54)
- How they are learning and being coached (22:16)
- The positive impacts (28:07)
- Helping them define success (30:47)
- What we can learn from Mauricio and FII (33:41)
- How the lean movement can help (37:43)
- Final words of wisdom (40:58)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Organization Follows a Lean-like Vision for Eradicating Poverty
- The Alternative
- Family Independence Initiative
- GA 033 | The Lean CEO with Jacob Stoller
- GA 116 | How to Use Storytelling with Jacob Stoller
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else can lean be used for social good?