My friend Kevin Meyer is on the Gemba Research Japanese Kaikaku Experience this week. He just posted his first article that summarizes his thoughts about one of Toyota’s top plants – the Kyushu operation.
I also had the good fortune of making this trip with Gemba Research last year. Here are the articles I wrote.
- I’m Leaving on a Jet Plane!
- JKE Day 1: Toyota and Harmony
- JKE Update: Information Overload
- JKE Update: One Million Spark Plugs per Day
- JKE Upate: Reflection and 122 degree sand
Kevin has a way with words so you will definitely want to follow his posts. Here is the first article and if you want to subscribe to Kevin’s blog to make sure you don’t miss the rest simply click here.