I recently came across the video below and was intrigued by many aspects of this “rolling tool cart.”
Here are some of the things I liked.
- It was made for around $50 according to this article.
- It’s on wheels
- It can be moved to point of use eliminating motion
- It seems to be relatively safe to use
- It doesn’t take up much space
Here are some things I think could be improved.
- Do we really need that many tools on one cart or should we only focus on the tools we use most?
- If something was missing would we know?
- While labels are not everything… I’d at least like to see the drawers labeled.
What do you think?
What do you think of this? Thumbs up or thumbs down?