This week’s guests are Steve Cole and Carl Sanders-Edwards. Steve and Carl explained pull learning, including what it means and why it’s so effective. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quotes that inspire Steve and Carl (3:03)
- Steve’s background (4:17)
- Carl’s background (5:05)
- What they’re up to these days (6:58)
- How pull learning works in a learning environment (9:10)
- The framework (16:59)
- Mistakes they have made (24:31)
- The future of learning (28:11)
- What “Respect for People” means to them (32:22)
- The best advice they have ever received (34:39)
- What they’re most proud of (35:09)
- The books they recommend (38:33)
- Final words of wisdom (39:53)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Work of Management
- Isaac Asimov Interview
- The DIY Approach
- Carl on LinkedIn
- Steve on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on the “pull” approach to learning?