Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
Today’s guest is Mike Grogan, who you may remember from another episode we recorded this past July. Mike is an incredibly insightful and passionate lean practitioner who has spent the past two years bringing continuous improvement to CCBRT, a health clinic in Tanzania.
Mike and I discuss his three biggest mistakes and what he learned from each one. This is one of our deepest and most emotional conversations to date, and I think you’ll find what Mike has to say incredibly powerful.
An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Mike has been doing since our first podcast (3:44)
- The message Mike hopes listeners will take away from this episode (5:50)
- Mike’s first big mistake (6:03)
- Mike’s second big mistake (13:45)
- The definition of “real lean” (20:18)
- Mike’s third big mistake (23:25)
- Why Mike wouldn’t go back and give advice to his younger self (30:52)
- What’s next for Mike (33:14)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Mike on LinkedIn
- Mike’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are the biggest mistakes you’ve made to date? What did you learn from them?