Today’s guest is Jamie Flinchbaugh, a return guest who I caught up with at the Summit on Lean Leadership. An extremely experienced lean thinker, author, and consultant, Jamie and I discussed the critical role of the board and other C-suite executives in a lean implementation. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jamie’s background and what he’s up to these days (3:46)
- The quote that inspires Jamie (4:27)
- All about the intersection of lean and the board (5:25)
- The two main challenges the board faces (8:11)
- The best advice Jamie has ever received (16:48)
- Jamie’s personal productivity habit (18:09)
- What Jamie does to recharge (19:20)
- The area Jamie feels he needs to improve (20:10)
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you pitch lean to reluctant corporate leaders? What would you say or do?