In this episode I sit down with Mike Wroblewski at the Summit on Lean Leadership. Mike has some truly amazing insight to share in regards to continuous improvement, and I think you’ll find what he has to say both interesting and inspiring. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Mike’s background and what he’s up to these days (4:50)
- The quote that inspires Mike (6:21)
- Why the art of practice is so important (7:36)
- Some examples of how to practice specific skills (8:42)
- Why we don’t practice (10:03)
- What Mike has observed in the world of lean recently (12:55)
- About the struggle between tools and culture (13:53)
- Why you need both (15:28)
- The role senior leaders are playing in lean journeys (17:02)
- What “Respect for People” means to Mike (20:40)
- The best advice Mike has ever received (22:21)
- Mike’s personal productivity habit (23:32)
- How Mike recharges and refocuses (25:54)
- The skill Mike feels he needs to improve (27:56)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Kaizen Institute
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What skill are you trying to practice more often?