Today’s guest is Paul Brand, a change management consultant from the Netherlands. Paul wrote a book called Change Your Mind, Change Your Business, and he shared with us why he wrote it, what it’s about, and how change management relates to lean. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Paul’s background (2:35)
- About Paul’s book (3:39)
- The quote that inspires Paul (5:30)
- What change management is and why it matters (6:26)
- Why Paul wrote his book (8:40)
- How it helped Paul with his illness (9:48)
- The link between change management and lean (12:08)
- The biggest problems Paul sees (13:39)
- What “Respect for People” means to Paul (22:22)
- Paul’s personal productivity habit (28:29)
- The changes Paul has made and the lessons that resulted (31:47)
- The area Paul feels he needs to improve (33:46)
- How Paul recharges and refocuses (35:32)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Paul’s Website
- Paul’s Email
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Business
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else does change management relate to lean? What’s different?