Today we are excited to have Jacob Stoller back on the podcast. Jacob and Ron discussed storytelling and how it can be extra powerful in a continuous improvement context. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jacob’s background (3:52)
- The quote that inspires Jacob (6:04)
- How Jacob got into storytelling (7:36)
- How Jacob combats the connotations of the word “stories” (9:14)
- Why storytelling is important in the lean world (10:09)
- Why storytelling works (13:12)
- An example of the power of storytelling (15:14)
- Tips for anyone who wants to start telling stories (23:04)
- A helpful acronym (24:19)
- Some final advice from Jacob (30:08)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Jacob’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else does storytelling apply to lean?