Today’s guest is Tiago Salgado, a lean practitioner from Portugal. Ron and Tiago talked about the intersection of lean and finance, and about Tiago’s personal lean journey. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Tiago’s background and how he first learned about continuous improvement (6:04)
- The quote that inspires Tiago (8:43)
- How Tiago applies lean to finance (12:36)
- Some success stories (18:56)
- About Tiago’s self-taught approach to lean (21:08)
- What “Respect for People” means to Tiago (24:39)
- The best advice Tiago has ever received (27:37)
- Tiago’s personal productivity habit (29:51)
- What has surprised Tiago in the last year (32:05)
- What Tiago does to recharge and refocus (34:28)
- The knowledge or skill area Tiago feels he needs to improve (26:46)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Tiago on LinkedIn
- Tiago’s Email
- Tiago on Quora
- GA 115 | Mastering Puppets with Filipe Marques
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else could lean be applied to finance?