This week’s guest is Roger Bilas, a lean practitioner who specializes in TWI. Ron and Roger discussed the three components of TWI, the order they should be learned in, and more. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Roger’s background (2:48)
- The quote that inspires Roger (5:04)
- Why TWI is still relevant (7:36)
- Why it’s so effective (9:12)
- Why you should start with JI (11:38)
- How to determine which steps are important (14:53)
- Roger’s thoughts on the “Why?” (19:06)
- What program development is (22:34)
- Who should attend TWI training (25:51)
- Roger’s advice for those who are new to TWI (29:37)
- Roger’s role at the summit (31:31)
- What “Respect for People” means to Roger (33:48)
- Roger’s personal productivity habit (35:46)
- What Roger is most proud of (37:31)
- Roger’s final words of wisdom (38:10)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Bilas Group LLC
- Basic Leader Skills Academy
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What do you know about TWI? How has it helped you and/or your organization?