This week’s guest is our Director of Customer Success, Steve Kane. Steve and Ron discussed the best mindsets and approaches for beginning a lean journey. They also covered some of the problems that may arise. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Issues at the start of a lean journey (6:26)
- The importance of the basics (11:25)
- What to focus on after establishing your “Why?” (12:10)
- The dangers of “boiling the ocean” (16:12)
- Being prepared for the effort involved in a transformation (19:19)
- The most common problems (23:14)
- Steve’s final thoughts (27:57)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Steve on LinkedIn
- Contact Us
Join Us at AME Boston
The 2017 International AME Conference is taking place in Boston from October 9th to the 13th. Come meet the Gemba Academy team and experience the world’s largest lean and continuous improvement conference. Use promo code Gemba10 to receive 10% off your registration. Learn more here.
We’re also having our annual AME cocktail party, and this year the location is pretty spectacular. RSVP here.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What other problems can arise at the start of a lean journey?