This week’s guest is Attila Dobai. Attila’s background is in the service industry, and he shared some of his stories with us…specifically about the people-side of continuous improvement. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Attila (3:01)
- Attila’s background (3:52)
- His introduction to continuous improvement (4:51)
- The problems Attila was trying to solve (7:09)
- Continuous improvement in a services context (8:32)
- How Attila approaches the human side (10:11)
- Preparing for opportunities (18:46)
- What “Respect for People” means to Attila (21:05)
- The best advice Attila has ever received (21:49)
- An experiment or project that turned out differently (23:44)
- What Attila is most proud of (26:33)
- The books Attila recommends (27:25)
- The knowledge or skill area Attila feels he needs to improve (29:16)
- Attila’s final words of wisdom (30:31)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Anticipatory Organization
- Entrepreneurial You
- Attila on LinkedIn
- Attila’s Blog
- Attila’s Email
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Do you have any stories to share regarding the people-side of continuous improvement?