This week’s guests are Tracey and Ernie Richardson. Tracey and Ernie explained a question they asked on LinkedIn recently regarding the “lean” label and what other words might suit this incredible movement. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Tracey and Ernie are up to (1:51)
- The question they asked on LinkedIn (4:53)
- Why they asked it (6:24)
- What they learned from the responses (7:48)
- What surprised them (9:06)
- The top phrases used (10:23)
- The names they would have suggested (12:03)
- Whether or not the term “lean” is here to stay (16:38)
- The universal definition of lean (18:50)
- Reflecting on 2017 (21:01)
- About their book, The Toyota Engagement Equation (25:02)
- What’s new for Tracey and Ernie (27:45)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Tracey’s Post on LinkedIn
- The Toyota Engagement Equation
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
If you could rename lean, what word would you choose?