This week’s guest is consultant and speaker Karen Martin. Karen shed some light on the importance of individual and organizational clarity in anticipation of her new book, Clarity First. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Karen’s background (2:11)
- About Karen’s upcoming book (4:13)
- What clarity is (4:55)
- Why individuals and organizations need clarity (7:12)
- An example (8:29)
- The five “buckets” of clarity (9:52)
- Why clarity is so hard (11:09)
- The different clarity approaches (13:02)
- The CLEAR problem-solving method (15:47)
- Some practical things you can start doing today (19:36)
- Knowing the score (23:49)
- Where the lean movement is going (25:40)
- Who Karen would go back in time to talk to (28:45)
- The best advice Karen has ever received (30:08)
- What Karen is most proud of (30:51)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Karen’s Website
- Karen on LinkedIn
- The Karen Martin Group on LinkedIn
- Karen on Twitter
- Karen on Facebook
- Clarity First
- The Outstanding Organization
- The Kaizen Event Planner
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
In what other ways is clarity important?