This week’s guest is GA Co-Founder Jon Miller. Ron and Jon discussed the people side of lean, specifically why stating that lean is “all about people” can be problematic. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jon’s background and what he’s up to these days (1:55)
- Whether lean really is all about people (4:33)
- Some other characteristics (6:49)
- The traditional approach to the “three-legged stools” (12:04)
- How the importance of ‘Respect for People” has evolved (16:41)
- Jon’s final thoughts on the issue (32:22)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Jon on LinkedIn
- Jon’s Blog Post: Part 1
- Jon’s Blog Post: Part 2
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Is lean really all about people? Why or why not?