This week’s guests are Jon Miller and Michael Ballé. Together with Ron, they discussed the definitions of lean, success, and strategy, as well as using lean as a strategy for innovation and growth. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Defining strategy (2:10)
- Defining success (4:07)
- Defining lean (6:30)
- Lean strategy for growth (18:42)
- Examples of larger companies that use lean to innovate (26:52)
- How those leaders would define success (28:50)
- The four “Ds” and four “Fs” (33:10)
- How companies use lean strategy (38:54)
- Advice for managers (52:54)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Lean Strategy
- Jon on LinkedIn
- Michael on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you define lean, success, and/or strategy?