This week’s guest is actually Ron himself. Our own Steve Kane came on the show to ask Ron about the concept of root sin, and how it applies to both business and continuous improvement. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About the root sins (2:09)
- The first root sin: Pride (7:06)
- The second root sin: Vanity (8:13)
- The third root sin: Sensuality (9:18)
- How this translates to lean (10:32)
- The business perspective (19:10)
- Ron’s advice (24:27)
- What “Respect for People” means to Ron (29:28)
- What’s next for Gemba Academy (31:06)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Ron on LinkedIn
- The Obstacle Is the Way
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you feel about the concept of root sin? Can you identify with any or all of the three?