This week’s guest is Brandon Brown. Brandon explained how he and his team have combined elements of TWI, kata, and kaizen events into a unique and effective learning system. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Brandon’s background (2:47)
- An overview of Toyota Kata (4:57)
- About the “Get Better Jump Start” approach (9:09)
- The role of target conditions (16:30)
- An example (18:55)
- What’s been difficult (21:21)
- Brandon’s conference takeaways (24:36)
- Brandon’s final words of wisdom (28:01)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Continuous Coaching Commitment
- Continuous Coaching Commitment on LinkedIn
- Brandon on LinkedIn
- Brandon’s Email
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you ever incorporated different lean methodologies into one approach? How so?