This week’s guest is Brian Buck. Brian reflected back on his journey thus far and shared some of the lessons he’s learned, including the importance of defining and maintaining standards. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Brian’s background (3:06)
- His introduction to lean (6:45)
- Reflecting on the lessons Brian has learned (9:28)
- An example (11:50)
- Lean in the kitchen (16:11)
- What else Brian is working on (18:36)
- The crossover (20:10)
- Avoiding falling in the trap (22:42)
- Brian’s advice (24:17)
- What the future of lean looks like (28:05)
- How Brian practices lean in his personal life (30:31)
- The one thing Brian wishes people would focus more on (32:10)
- Brian’s final words of wisdom (35:58)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Brian on LinkedIn
- Brian’s Blog
- Brian on Twitter
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What lessons have you learned over your lean journey thus far?