This week’s guest is Casey Johnson. Casey and Ron discussed the best ways to help an organization who has experienced a failed CI initiative get back on track. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Casey’s background (1:36)
- The quotes that inspire Casey (3:57)
- What causes continuous improvement programs to fail (5L17)
- Some examples (7:47)
- Balancing expertise with autonomy (9:25)
- Casey’s approach (11:11)
- What Casey does to ensure the momentum lasts (21:01)
- What “Respect for People” means to Casey (26:30)
- The best advice Casey has ever received (28:12)
- What Casey is most proud of (29:30)
- Casey’s final words of wisdom (30:50)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Move Consulting LLC
- Move Consulting LLC on Facebook
- Casey’s Email
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you restart a failed continuous improvement program?