This week’s guest is John Chacon. Ron and John discussed John’s career, specifically his experiences practicing lean in different parts of Asia. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- John’s favorite quote (2:38)
- John’s background (3:45)
- What John has been up to (7:30)
- His lean “sins” from the past (12:02)
- What John would do differently (14:17)
- About John’s travels (16:50)
- An important custom in Thailand (18:21)
- Lean terminology in China (20:24)
- Confrontation in Thailand (23:01)
- Practicing lean in India (24:57)
- What “purpose” means to John (28:25)
- The next year for John and his team (34:05)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 140 | How to Use Your Lean Skill Set in Different Settings
- John on Twitter
- John on Instagram
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What nuances have you noticed in terms of how continuous improvement is practiced in different cities, countries, etc?