This week’s guest is Mohamed Saleh of Hartford HealthCare. Mohamed shared the details of their lean journey, including the dynamic approach they use and how their department is organized. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quotes that inspire Mohamed (2:27)
- Mohamed’s background (6:14)
- Their approach (16:16)
- What problem they were trying to solve (21:48)
- Top down vs. bottom up (24:18)
- How the leaders have matured (28:50)
- About courageous conversation (30:45)
- How Hartford is organized (36:55)
- Their current state (40:02)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Mohamed on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What aspects of Hartford HealthCare’s journey resonates with you? Why?