This week’s guest is Bill Kraus. Recorded live at KataCon5, Bill and Ron talked all about Bill’s impressive background and what he’s learned about kata, leadership, and scientific thinking. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Bill (1:44)
- Bill’s background (2:49)
- His journey (10:08)
- Targeting early adopters (13:18)
- The transition (15:20)
- Empowering people (20:01)
- About Brandon Brown (21:33)
- Where the movement is going (23:54)
- The NEP model (26:28)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Bill on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Where would you say you are in your lean journey? Are you an early adopter?