This week’s guest is Jason Schulist. Jason is President of GLCI, an organization that connects communities so they can better address social issues like homelessness. Jason shared how continuous improvement factors into this important line of work. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Jason (1:41)
- Jason’s background, specifically in social change (2:51)
- About value streams of humanity (4:18)
- His work addressing homelessness (6:07)
- An experiment they’re running (9:26)
- About Skillsfest (13:56)
- What’s next for Jason and his team (17:46)
- Jason’s advice for getting involved (19:38)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Generative Local Community Institute
- CI Squared
- Jason on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else can continuous improvement be used to empower and improve communities?