This week’s guest is Oscar Roche, Director of the TWI Institute in Australia & New Zealand. Ron and Oscar discussed the humanity of lean, the components of TWI, and more. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that made everything click for Oscar (1:50)
- Oscar’s background (2:57)
- When the standards have been dropped (7:12)
- Getting to a new standard (10:28)
- Putting someone at ease (11:10)
- Why Job Relations is the least comfortable component of TWI (16:28)
- About the TWI Institute’s work (19:22)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 108 | How to Use Job Relations to Solve Problems with Oscar Roche
- Oscar on LinkedIn
- TWI Institute
- TWI Australia
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
In your opinion, what is the key to achieving excellence? Is it people, or something else?