This week’s guest is Panos Efsta. Ron and Panos discussed the value of scientific thinking, confirmation bias, and more. An MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Panos (1:46)
- Panos’s background (2:30)
- About Seeing to Understand (4:37)
- What has been hard as it relates to scientific thinking (7:11)
- Fighting confirmation bias (10:14)
- Getting the facts (12:32)
- Scientific thinking as a lifestyle (14:05)
- Building a chicken “mansion” (16:55)
- Why scientific thinking isn’t a tool (19:57)
- An example involving JI (24:51)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Panos on LinkedIn
- Panos’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you utilize scientific thinking?