This week’s guest is Ryan McCall. Ryan shared some of what he’s learned so far on his lean journey and got Ron to weigh in on some of the interpersonal issues that can arise when experimenting with new lean approaches. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Ryan (3:17)
- Ryan’s background and his introduction to lean (3:54)
- What Ryan is currently working on (6:18)
- Ryan’s book recommendations (9:16)
- His favorite part of the journey so far (11:29)
- The obstacles Ryan has faced (12:26)
- Balancing discipline, listening, and service (13:34)
- Leveraging the spirit of learning and experimentation (18:20)
- How to approach employees about new techniques (23:14)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Goal
- The Gold Mine
- Learning to See
- 2 Second Lean
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What’s the most effective approach to convincing someone to try out a new tool or methodology?