This week’s guest is Adam Lawrence. Adam explained the Wheel of Sustainability model he developed to help individuals and organizations sustain their improvement efforts. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The Shigeo Shingo quote that inspires Adam (2:25)
- Adam’s background and what he’s up to these days (3:27)
- Why Adam is so focused on sustainability (6:29)
- Adam’s model and how he developed it (8:30)
- A review of the steps (17:03)
- How Adam teaches using this model (20:03)
- The emotional side of lean (28:26)
- Practical tips for sustaining lean (30:45)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Adam’s Website
- Adam on LinkedIn
- Wheel of Sustainability
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Which component of the model resonates with you the most?