This week’s guest is Denise Meredith. Ron and Denise discussed everything from working with suppliers, to casket manufacturing, to automation. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Denise (2:34)
- How Denise was introduced to continuous improvement (3:12)
- What makes people good at continuous improvement (4:56)
- Denise’s work with suppliers (8:44)
- Meeting resistance (13:22)
- An anecdote about caskets (16:38)
- The impact of automation and the challenges involved (20:49)
- Why TPM will become even more important (24:09)
- Denise’s advice for those new to lean (24:53)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Denise on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you worked with a supplier before? What did you learn?