This week, Ron Pereira reflects on a blog post by fellow Gemba Academy Co-Founder Jon Miller. Ron reads the blog post, which centers on the financial benefits of continuous improvement, and then adds some thoughts of his own. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Mistake #1: Not agreeing upfront on how to measure success (3:19)
- Mistake #2: Improving the links but not the chain (4:34)
- Mistake #3: Declaring victory too soon (5:58)
- Mistake #4: Not making changes to supporting systems (6:41)
- Mistake #5: Assuming that physical results will be visible as financial results (7:37)
- The comment section (9:12)
- Involving the financial controller early on (10:45)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Jon’s Original Blog Post
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Which of the mistakes resonates with you the most?