This week’s guest is Jean Cunningham. Recorded at AME Chicago, Ron and Jean discussed what’s happening at LEI, some of Jean’s book recommendations, and more. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A Lean Enterprise Institute update (1:59)
- Lean in the food industry (4:34)
- Creating more opportunities for storytelling (6:01)
- Jean’s book recommendations (7:21)
- The future role of audio (12:21)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Lean Enterprise Institute
- Getting Home
- Four Types of Problems
- Designing the Future
- Learning to See
- Creating Continuous Flow
- Making Materials Flow
- Creating Level Pull
- Managing to Learn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How can we drive innovation in lean?