This week’s guest is Reza Zeinalpour. Ron and Reza talked about applying continuous improvement in the U.S. Air Force, including how they integrate performance metrics, innovation, and virtual reality. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Reza (3:11)
- Reza’s background (4:22)
- The importance of strategy (6:32)
- KPIs and visual management (9:10)
- How they emphasize innovation (10:01)
- How they use virtual reality training (14:29)
- What’s next for the Air Force regarding CPI (15:59)
- Optimizing duty time (17:06)
- Defining value in the Air Force (18:35)
- Reza’s final words of wisdom (20:54)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Reza on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you define value?