This week’s guest is Karen Martin. Karen described some of the lean trends she’s observed, and how we can best prepare for and learn from them. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Karen (2:01)
- Karen’s background (2:45)
- Building genuine problem-solving skills (3:58)
- The struggle with strategy deployment (12:45)
- Karen’s thoughts on the recession (17:53)
- The questions Karen thinks should be asked more often (23:32)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Karen’s Website
- Karen on Twitter
- Karen on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Which trend have you noticed the most? In what ways/contexts?