This week’s guest is Adam Lawrence. Ron and Adam discussed everything that goes into running a successful kaizen event, including team selection, engagement, and increasing the chances of “winning.” A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The untraditional quote that inspires Adam (4:51)
- Adam’s background and what he’s up to (5:34)
- Why the engagement piece is so critical (7:25)
- How to increase a team’s chance of “winning” (9:57)
- The game of “Two Truths and a Lie” (14:15)
- How Adam maximizes participation (18:59)
- A story involving cultural differences (23:51)
- An example of a successful event (26:38)
- Sustaining the efforts/results (37:01)
- Adam’s final words of wisdom (41:28)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Adam on LinkedIn
- Adam’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you ensure equal participation during a kaizen event?