This week’s guest is Karyn Ross. Ron and Karyn talked all about practicing kindness, why it’s important, and how it’s relevant to continuous improvement. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Karyn (3:01)
- What kindness has to do with lean (4:34)
- How to be kind when it’s difficult (7:30)
- How Karyn makes time for everything (11:40)
- The relationship between kindness and psychological safety (15:59)
- Ron’s personal anecdote about kindness (18:57)
- How our hectic schedules affect our ability to be kind (25:34)
- Habits as they relate to kindness (28:18)
- An example (31:20)
- Karyn’s final words of wisdom/kindness (36:24)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Fearless Organization by Amy Edmondson
- Love and Kindness Project Foundation
- Karyn’s Website
- Karyn on Twitter
- Karyn on LinkedIn
- Karyn on Instagram
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Describe an act of kindness you’ve received recently. How did it affect your mood? Your day?