This week’s guest is Pete Kuehn. Ron and Pete discussed Pete’s lean journey, including the effect lean has had on his personal life. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Pete (2:03)
- Pete’s background (2:58)
- How Pete got into continuous improvement (4:38)
- The lessons he learned growing up (5:48)
- Why companies go lean (10:46)
- How lean affected his relationship with his wife (13:13)
- Building trust (15:46)
- Showing respect (17:57)
- Pete’s 9/11 story (26:13)
- Some of Pete’s favorite books (28:10)
- Pete’s advice for those who are struggling (29:16)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Toyota Way
- The Goal
- Pete on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How has lean helped you in your personal life?