I am stealing, I mean benchmarking, from my friend Mark Graban over at the Lean Blog. He has an interesting post on the side of his blog where his readers can leave comments sharing information such as who they are, where they work, etc.
In the same spirit I would like to do something similar. So, if you feel so obliged please click on the “comments” link below and tell us as much or as little as you would like.
Here is a guide you can follow if you wish (freelancing is OK as well):
- Location (city/state/country)
- Company name / type of company (industry, size, etc.)
- Is your company more focused on Lean or Six Sigma, or a combination of both?
- How long you have been learning about Lean and Six Sigma?
- What is your biggest implementation challenge?
- Can you please offer at least one suggestion for how I can improve this blog?