Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
Today’s guest is Chris Burnham, lean thinker and host of the incredible Lean Leadership podcast. Chris and I explore the concept of intentional leadership, what it means, and why it matters.
An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Chris’s background and what he’s up to these days (2:45)
- The quote that inspires Chris (8:25)
- What intentional leadership means (9:12)
- What the opposite of intentional leadership entails (11:43)
- A real life example Chris has witnessed (13:11)
- How you can become an intentional leader (16:32)
- What “Respect for People” means to Chris (18:09)
- The best advice Chris has ever received (19:44)
- What surprised Chris in his last year of practicing lean (21:10)
- What Chris does to recharge and refocus (22:25)
- The skill Chris feels he needs to improve (23:24)
- Chris’s final words of wisdom (24:22)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Lean Leadership Podcast
- Chris on Twitter
- Chris on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Are you an intentional leader? In what way(s)?